Friday, January 2, 2009

Sports Packages

Updated 7/2016

Package A - $18
1 - 5x7 Individual
2 - 4x5 Individual
8 - Wallets
1 - 5x7 Team

Package B - $10
2 - 4x5 Individual
4 - Wallets
1 5x7 Team

Package C - $15
  1 - fully edited individual image emailed to you for you to print at your convenience
1 - 5x7 Team {an actual print, not included in email}

Package D - $12
1 - 8x10 Memory Maker {an 8x10 image with a 5x7 team picture and a 3x4.5 individual picture}
4 - Wallets

Buddy Package - $5
2 - 4x5 Buddy pictures
4 - Wallets

A La Carte
1 - 8x10 Individual - $7
1 - 5x7 Individual - $5
2 - 4x5 Individual - $3
4 - Wallets - $3
1 - Individual Re-Touch - $5
1 - 8x10 Team - $7
1 - 5x7 Team - $5

Just like my regular photo shoots, I will keep your images on file for 1 year.  If you would like to re-order a print or digital image, please contact me with your student's name and sport.
 
I accept cash or checks made out to Tiffany Woods and payment is due at time of photo shoot.  HOWEVER {and this ONLY applies to my Sports Packages!} If for whatever reason your child didn't bring an envelope to the shoot, I will wait ONE WEEK after the photo shoot before placing my order for the prints.  During that week, your student can turn in an envelope either to the school office or to their coach.  I will still take your child's picture at the shoot and begin processing your order when I receive payment.  Any athletes whose payment I have not received by the one week deadline are still welcome to order a package, however due to minimum order requirements with my photo lab, I will not be able to have your images printed until I have enough orders to satisfy those requirements. 

Thanks!

No comments: