Friday, January 2, 2009

Wanna know what I look like?

This is me.  The one on the left.  Hi!  And this gorgeous family is the reason I do this :0)  Sappy, I know, but true!!
Updated 7/2016


I'm Tiffany and I'm the one behind the camera of Simply Photography.  In 2009 I begged my dear, darling husband to let me spend a small fortune and buy a DSLR off ebay.  He rolled his eyes and hoped that I would drop it.

I didn't.  :O)

I was probably pretty annoying for the next few months as I figured out which toys I wanted most {and showed him all the great deals I could get!}.  After some reasoning, pleading and then begging, I resorted to bribery and finally became the blissful owner of a Canon 40D.

6 1/2 years of learning later I happily upgraded to a Canon 5D Mark III {most of you have no idea what that means, but I was seriously jumping up and down so much when it came in the mail that my children literally mocked me and had giggle fits all day reenacting it!!}.

This journey has been... fun, frustrating, exhausting, exciting, chaotic, challenging and scary as all snot!  I love photography and while I don't yet consider myself a "Photographer", I am relishing every new experience as a "Picture-Taker-Person".  I've found that I like the look of life through a lens; that point of view often lets me see the bigger picture.

I hope I get to meet you in person, dear reader.  But that will only happen if you contact me and schedule a session!  :O)

No comments: