Thursday, August 7, 2014

::{Re*vamping *doing *committing}::

Wow.  I... don't have an excuse.  I have a million of them, actually.  But 2 of them just started back to school and 1 of them still takes a nap {or watches a movie pretty well} so maybe I will have some free{what?!?}time to dedicate to jumping back into this whole blogging shin-diggy thing.  If my rear can handle it that is - I spent most of today giving this blog a facelift and my buns are paying the price!  Evidently I need me a better chair or a pad or something!!!!!

Topic change {you're welcome!} - I've had a fair share of shoots since I last posted.  I decided to be logical about the whole catching up thing and will {sorry} not post anything from 2012 and only my favorites from 2013.  There are still a TON of pics I want to share so worry not fair reader - you will be overloaded soon enough.  I know, you're excited right?!?  -SO- The plan is to scatter pictures from the past in between posts from the present.  I have a few sessions I'm working on right now and am gearing up for the busy fall season: super excited to meet new people, share their stories by capturing a few moments of their lives with my trusty DSLR, and spend my weekends in their {your} service!!  {Yep, that was a plug LOL}  Anyhoo, I will start off on the right foot and share my favorite newborn pics from my sessions last year.  Enjoy their sweetness :)














No comments: