Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Apple Pickin' Good Time

My sweet boy and I were working in our apple orchard this morning and he found a TINY apple - I mean this thing would be considered small for an American Girl doll!  He got SO excited and told me, "I love apples!  You love apples?  It's a good day, Mom!"  LOL  Love my big boy!  Later he ate it and made some pretty funny "bitter beer" faces cuz it was so sour...  Maybe he will believe me next time I tell him the small ones are sour!!!  I know that's an endearing story but you're probably wondering why I shared it... A: cuz he's adorable B: working in the orchard wore me out and so all I can post today are more of my faves from last year.  I may fall asleep if I try to edit and post some of the stuff I have waiting on me!!  Haha

These 2 families are seriously so beautiful.  I'm still so happy I got to be the one behind the lens with these!

::{The *D* Family}::
































::{The *M* Family}::






























No comments: