Tuesday, September 30, 2014

::{Falling in Love With Fall}::


Why am I falling in love with fall you might ask?  Because fall usually brings with it my busy season.  It's a love/hate thing actually.  Maybe more like love/but exhausted thing LOL  I love all the families and seniors I get to work with, and this absolute beauty was a great way to kick it all off!!  Miss Allie was a fabulous model for me and I had such a HARD time narrowing her pictures down that I honestly kept over 100!!  Picking my favorites was almost a heart breaker for me since I had to leave out so many beautiful pictures, but it's all good cuz the ones I finally did end up editing and going with are ones that I hope truly show just how gorgeous this sweet girl is.  :O)  Enjoy!!!





























































































No comments: